As the coronavirus outbreak has become a major concern around the globe, international travellers are increasingly seeking assurance.
Despite their adventure spirit, SpiceRoads riders are not oblivious to this concern and we are sure some are begrudgingly putting on hold their holiday plans in the fear of travel restrictions or complications.
In these exceptional circumstances, we would like to play our part in giving peace of mind to our valued clients:
We don’t know what the future holds, but we hope this helps broaden the safe travel options until this situation clears.
Terms & Conditions:
- The new flexible booking policy will be effective from March 10, 2020, until July 31, 2020.
- This policy will apply to all bookings on long-distance tours (of 6 days or more) done via spiceroads.com. Bookings via third party agents will be excluded of this policy.
- This policy allows for up to 2 changes on trip dates.
- The changes will only be approved if they are requested by the client in writing a minimum of sixty (60) days prior to the original departure date.
- In the event the client request to switch tours, it will be necessary to check each individual case with a tour consultant, and this may incur a fee depending on the destination.
- Deposit terms are 30% on booking or US$500 whichever is the greater.
- Any cancellation without rescheduling forfeits the deposit paid, until 45 days, at which time it is 70%, until 15 days at which time it is 100%.