As Asia’s premier cycling holiday company we offer a wide range of tours from one day to multi-country tours to charity rides. We are growing because we operate successful tours, know our region better than anyone else, and have a knack for finding great people with a passion for customer service and cycling.
If you are a talented, dynamic, motivated individual who also is a good team player and has excellent communication and people handling skills, thrives on adventure and wants to share your passion for cycling - then we want to know about you.
We are always looking for great tour guides/leaders (all our tour leaders are employed on a freelance basis). If you are a tour guide, feel free to send us your Curriculum Vitae anytime to .
When you submit your CV, please ensure you include as much information as you can on the following:
- Your personal travel experience
- Your cycling experience
- Your personal experience of any biking trips overseas - with dates and an indication of who you travelled with
- Any previous experience you have had of tour leading
- Your qualifications (Outdoor and Academic)
- Any languages you speak
- Previous work experience in all walks of life
Every application is treated in the strictest of confidence.
Current Opening: Product Manager
SpiceRoads is searching for an experienced and detail oriented Product Manager for our Headquarters in Bangkok.
SpiceRoads Cycle Tours
SpiceRoads is one of the leading cycle tour operators in the world. Currently we are a team of 50 office staff working from 3 main offices in Bangkok, Chiang Mai & Phuket. In the field we run exciting bicycle tours from half day local Excursions to 30 day multi country Epics. Our tours are responsibly run by a fantastic team of local specialist guides and drivers in over 35 countries.
Our 18 year history in a nutshell...
In the year 2000, a young British cycling enthusiast arrived in Thailand with the intention to lead exciting adventures by bike in the region, SpiceRoads was born. As the business grew, a customised website became the main booking platform. SpiceRoads today is a team of dedicated managers, tour advisors, operators and guides: designing, booking and running true biking tours. From humble beginnings, the company has grown to a fleet of over 1,000 top brand machines, used on all types of cycling tours by a rider base in excess of 10,000 people a year.
Who are our clients?
Our riders range from pioneering adventure seekers to casual tourers, North Americans, Western Europeans and Antipodeans with an average age of 55, and generally they are English speaking.
To takeover an existing Product team in our Bangkok Head office...
- Strategise product development as part of a live business plan
- Spearhead tour development and be responsible for all elements of the tour creation process, from concept, to scouting, to design, to launch and beyond
- Be the face of new products at the company, leading new product initiatives and ensuring product knowledge is achieved across departments
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing Teams on product positioning, alignment, and education
- Collaborate with Marketing team to create exciting, sell-able tour content
- Manage in-house team of Product support staff
- Create and maintain relationships with industry suppliers, both domestic and overseas
Then to expand our existing activities...
- Create and execute new, innovative tour products and concepts
- Rapidly expand product line through development of new regions and destinations
- Seek out new partners and avenues for expanding cycling product range
This position is ideal for a dynamic, well-travelled cyclist with relevant skills and experience to bring, but who is able to adapt and develop with the business.
This vacancy is open to foreigners and Thai nationals, the company will provide work permits and all relevant paperwork to facilitate working in Thailand.
The role will involve managing a small team, and the successful applicant will work closely with other managers and senior management on a daily basis.
Strong cycling fitness and travel experience are a prerequisite for this role!