As Asia’s premier cycling holiday company we offer a wide range of tours from one day to multi-country tours to charity rides. We are growing because we operate successful tours, know our region better than anyone else, and have a knack for finding great people with a passion for customer service and cycling.
If you are a talented, dynamic, motivated individual who also is a good team player and has excellent communication and people handling skills, thrives on adventure and wants to share your passion for cycling - then we want to know about you.
We are always looking for great tour guides/leaders (all our tour leaders are employed on a freelance basis). If you are a tour guide, feel free to send us your Curriculum Vitae anytime to .
When you submit your CV, please ensure you include as much information as you can on the following:
- Your personal travel experience
- Your cycling experience
- Your personal experience of any biking trips overseas - with dates and an indication of who you travelled with
- Any previous experience you have had of tour leading
- Your qualifications (Outdoor and Academic)
- Any languages you speak
- Previous work experience in all walks of life
Every application is treated in the strictest of confidence.
Adventure Tour Sales Consultant
We believe there's no better way to see the world than by bicycle. Because travel is about the journey and everything it encompasses, never just the destination. Experiencing the moment and place intensely, not chasing the next must-see sight. Discovering new things about the world, and yourself. Then returning home with experiences that remind you of what it means to be alive.
Since 1995 we've been sharing our passion for travelling by bicycle. Curating extraordinary cycle adventures in over 30 countries that give you the opportunity to get up close and personal with remarkable cultures, characters and landscapes in a way that no ordinary tour could.
We offer rides all over the world, on every type of terrain, for all ages and experience. From classic tours to epic cross country voyages, SpiceRoads adventures are for anyone who believes what we always have…that nothing good ever happened inside a comfort zone. That immersing yourself in different cultures teaches you things you would never learn in a textbook. That you get out of life precisely what you put in. And that traveling isn't just about seeing the world, it's about changing how you see it. See the World Differently
We are seeking talented, dynamic, young individuals with a passion for adventure travel and a desire to join a fascinating and rewarding business. We currently have a vacancy for an Adventure Tour Sales Consultant in our office in Bangkok.
- Be a part of the adventure tour sales team and handle tour inquiries from our domestic and overseas clients from our website, by phone, e-mail, live chat and in person.
- Respond to both new prospects and manage existing clients on a daily basis, and provide excellent customer service.
- Ensure accuracy in all details in the company’s contracts, quotations and itineraries.
- Maintain knowledge about our product portfolio to be able to provide information and details of our existing tours.
- Provide and present interesting itineraries and accurate quotations.
- Assist the Adventure Tour Manager in day to day tasks and team administration.
- Coordinate booked tours across the Sales, Operations, Reservations, Product and Finance teams.
To help you to succeed you will need to have:
- A passion for adventure, active travel and cycling, with an outgoing, service-oriented attitude toward our customers.
- Sales skills with an attention to details and comfortable working with numbers.
- An open-minded and hardworking spirit with a positive team attitude and being flexible, energetic and proactive.
- An ability to anticipate and solve problems quickly.
- An ability to work independently and handle multitasking jobs.
- Experience in tourism industry or from relevant sales and customer service.
- Thai nationality with excellent command of both English and Thai (understand, speak, read, write)
- A systematic approach to administration and good computer skills knowing. your way around “Open Office/MS Office, Internet and e-mail.
- Knowledge of Asian / European destinations and the travel industry is ideal.
If you have an adventurous nature, are passionate about cycling and are looking for an exciting future with a forward thinking tour operator please send us your CV and a cover letter in English to