SRI LANKASri Lanka has thrown its doors wide open and is welcoming vaccinated travellers and has taken measures to ensure safe travels on the island. See an announcement and more information here
Here's what vaccinated travelers can expect on arrival:
- No mandatory quarantine
- No mandatory testing on arrival (pre-flight test required)
- No restrictions on movement within the country
- Access to all national parks and tourist sites
- Accompanied travelers 18 and under do not require vaccination
- Mandatory local COVID insurance
- Online Visa registration prior to arrival
- A negative PCR test, taken within 72 hours of your flight
- Accompanied travelers aged 12-18 (unvaccinated) require a PCR test on arrival
SEE SPICEROADS SRI LANKA TRIPS HERE
CAMBODIAIn an exciting development Cambodia has taken the plunge and fully opened for vaccinated travellers from 15th November 2021.
Finer details such as what requirements will be for travelers with unvaccinated children, what is to become of the 3-stage plan that was recently laid out (below), or what happens if guests test positive for COVID on arrival have yet to be revealed. We will update these details as they arise. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps for Travelers:
- Apply online for an e-visa Tourism Visa Type T. Can also be done at a Cambodian Embassy or Consular Office.
- In this same online visa approval process, you will upload:
- Proof of full vaccination at least 14 days prior to departure to Cambodia
- Proof of health/medical insurance covering COVID treatment with a minimum coverage of $50,000 USD. Alternatively: insurance covering up to 20 days can be purchased on-arrival for $90 USD.
- Negative test results from a PCR test within 72 hours of departure to Cambodia.
- Undergo a free RTK test upon arrival.
- Wait 15-20 minutes for the results from the RTK test to be returned.
- If test result is negative, guests are free to explore all of Cambodia unrestricted and with no quarantine.
- If test results are positive, guests will be asked to do a PCR test to confirm the results. If the positive result is confirmed, traveler will be admitted to an isolation/quarantine facility.
- Download ‘Tracerapp’ before exiting the airport.