About this Cycle Tour
Thai food is well-loved by many all over the world. This tour is an immersive experience through the Thai culinary tradition. A light cycling adventure and hands-on activity, this tour will be truly enjoyable for your muscles and your taste buds. What' you'll experience on tour:
- Joining this full-day tour is simple with free transport, pick up and drop off.***
- An easy ride on quiet back roads through rubber plantations and picturesque hills venturing a side of Phuket less known to tourists, lead by your expert guide.
- A short visit to a small organic vegetable farm viewing how your ingredients are cared for and grown by the local communities.
- Time to cook and learn to create dishes as Thais do, in your own traditional cooking class Then enjoy your day's tasty creations with new friends.
- You then cycle on to explore a local market where the locals shop for their fresh ingredients.
With influences from the Chinese, Indian and Malay cultures, Thai cuisine is a unique balance of sweet, sour and spicy flavours. You will be amazed by how easy it is to cook these seemingly complex dishes, you can take your skills home to friends and family. At the markets you will see the colorful stalls and smell the range of herbs and vegetables, some you may have never seen. If you have a fruit craving your guide can introduce you to new flavours
This is moderate 20 km ride suitable for a range of riders. There will be some hills at the beginning and short sections on the main road. But rest assured you're in safe hands with the leaders of our expert guide. Hop in the saddle and enjoy the ride and Thai dishes!
A standard mountain bike is included in the tour, however, you can also hire an electric bike (or an E-Bike) for the price listed in the tour pricing section. We have 2 sizes available: S = 155 cm - 170 cm and M = 171cm - 180 cm.
***Free transfer from hotels located at Chalong, Rawai, Nai Harn, Kata, Karon, Patong, Phuket Town, Kamala, Surin, Bang Tao, Layan & Laguna. All other areas additional transport charges apply.